(Picture Archive and Communications System)
PACS is somewhat unique – it works with very large image files that dwarf most other common systems’ files found in healthcare IT applications. This presents special challenges for the Radiologists tasked with viewing and interpreting these files.
Keystone’s PACS Hosting Service offers the perfect mix of security, redundancy, and optimization. Our solution offers the following benefits:
- Healthcare-focused and experienced application design, hosting, and support.
- Active management and continuous optimization
- High performance and high availability through AWS and Citrix
- Data security & regulatory compliance
- Dedicated Client Care Team to handle service requests
- Immediate access to patient charts and patient data from any location
Keystone Technologies works with Merge Imaging to deliver AWS cloud-based solutions to healthcare providers. We were the first to validate our infrastructure with Merge PACs and successfully migrate the on-premise PACs system to the AWS Cloud.
Keystone has been in the business of supporting the infrastructure for PACS solutions for over a decade. With our PACS Hosting Service, Keystone allows our clients to access their EMR and PACS system from one, or multiple practice locations and provides them with the solution they require to improve their efficiency and enhance their user experience.
With Keystone’s PACS Hosting Service our clients are able to focus on patient care and not IT. This is accomplished through:
- Providing faster patient diagnoses due to increased ease of collaboration between platforms
- Reducing and eliminate performance issues with dynamic cloud computing
- Gaining real-time direct database access to all PACS images from any location
- Reducing costs and increase uptime and reliability for PACS management
- Eased integration with foreign systems and other cloud-based solutions
This hosted solution, powered by AWS, provides a highly available and reliable infrastructure to address our clients medical image management needs.