Why We Stand Apart From Other IT Companies
At Keystone, we have invested time, energy and resources to ensure that our staff members are subject matter experts in the unique IT challenges facing healthcare. From our consultants to the service desk, each person with whom a client interacts will have expert level understanding of the industry and how they can personally impact the desired outcomes. Rather than attempting to be everything to everyone, at Keystone, we dedicate ourselves to serving healthcare. To that end we are experts in HIPAA & HITECH compliance, Meaningful Use, cyber security, MACRA, and healthcare infrastructure needs.
From the top down, our company culture is driven by a passion to humbly serve our clients in helping them provide positive outcomes for theirs. The relationships our clients have with those they serve are comparable to what you find in families. There are few relationships more personal than that between a doctor and their patient. At Keystone, we understand the value of these relationships, and our staff is personally and professionally invested in helping to protect and preserve them. Across our organization, every staff member has a voice and an opportunity to provide creative solutions on their behalf through technology. This passion drives our team to work tirelessly in analyzing problems and creating better outcomes for our clients and theirs.
- We have a passion for Healthcare
- An experienced, specialized team of seasoned technology professionals
- A 20-year history of referenceable clients and successful engagements
- We are focused on Healthcare IT solutions delivery: from conception through design, implementation and operation
- We have a flexible, technology agnostic approach to designing solutions that best meet client needs
- We make innovation a priority. Throughout the history of our company, we have encouraged research, development, and disruption. When our clients were interested in moving to cloud computing, but could not find a HIPAA-compliant solution, our server technicians sat down with the consultants and regulatory experts to design and implement a cloud that would meet that need. From automated data conversions to the application of artificial intelligence, Keystone remains at the leading edge of technology.
Historically, Keystone has been able to attract top talent across the enterprise, in large part due to the culture that has been established and maintained throughout the company’s history. We employ some of the most talented experts in their field, with a strong leadership team to guide them. We take pride in our client’s appreciation.
Parth Zaveri, Administrator,Endoscopy Center of St. Louis & Digestive Disease Medical Consultants
“This past spring, Keystone IT Consulting worked with us at the Endoscopy Center of St. Louis and Digestive Disease Medical Consultants to successfully migrate all of our email accounts from POP-based internet mail to an internal MS Exchange server. Keystone IT was able to complete this task with virtually zero downtime and no loss of productivity for our two organizations. Furthermore, Keystone IT finished the entire project well within the estimated time frame and budget. Keystone’s engineers are highly skilled, trustworthy, and fully committed to providing excellent service. It is for these reasons that I would not hesitate to recommend them to any organization looking for quality healthcare IT professionals.”