Healthcare IT Consulting Services
Insight That Works for You
Every organization is unique in terms of its needs, particularly when it comes to technology implementation, patient care, staff utilization, and regulatory compliance. With our strategic consulting services, we do more than provide insights. We offer a partnership that bring industry best practices and tailored solutions, to meet the specific goals of your organization.
- Deep experience in healthcare, including unique security concerns, infrastructure needs, and regulatory compliance hurdles
- Expertise of compliance challenges, like MACRA, HIPAA and HITECH rules.
- Recommendations and designs based on your goals
Technology Products & Services
Technology That Meets Your Needs
Health and senior living IT is a rapidly changing and growing field, and can make organizations more streamlined and cost effective, but only if technologies are implemented appropriately. Our IT services combine leading-edge software, innovative networking options, and robust infrastructure to ensure that you’re equipped with every component necessary for successful operations.
- Hardware and software installation
- Network infrastructure and installation
- Dedication to your timeline and your needs
HIPAA-Compliant Cloud Solutions
Discover the Versatility of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing can be a boon for productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness, but only if it’s utilized intelligently. With HIPAA regulations in play, it’s especially important to have the right solution. Our HIPAA-Compliant Cloud was designed by leaders in healthcare data architecture with a focus on compliance, storage and security. That gives you computing power in a versatile cloud environment.
- Frees you from buying equipment and keeping it updated
- Expert assistance with infrastructure architecture
- Buy only as much computing power as you need
Healthcare Managed IT Services
Streamline All Your IT Needs
Applications are the lifeblood of any organization, but managing them can be challenging, especially with limited IT staff. Add in other tasks like data management, security controls and network monitoring, and the issue becomes even more complex. Our managed services can streamline the process, and give you abundant technology resources. With 24/7/365 service, we provide the IT expertise that meets your uptime requirements and keeps you on track.
- Continuous monitoring to correct issues proactively
- Implementation of industry best practices
- Staffed by top healthcare IT experts
Get the Power of Innovation
We offer three technologies to meet your needs: Keystone Care, which uses sensor-based monitoring for fall risk assessment and early illness detection; Keystone Convert, which streamlines data conversion; and Keystone Connect, which provides a communications portal for senior living.
- Promotes quality of care and independence
- Streamlined data conversion ability
- Communications portal allows seniors to stay connected